There are a number of websites and research projects related to the Dewey Decimal Classification system. Additionally, EDUG occasionally arranges workshops on issues that require extra attention and provides materials for the use of DDC applications, like WebDewey or WebDewey Search. Below, we have attempted to gather helpful documents, websites, research projects and the findings from EDUG workshops. If you have other resources you would like us to publish, please contact the EDUG Secretary.
- DDC in general
- DDC and automatic classification
- Resources from EDUG workshops
- Resources for DDC applications and software
- EDUG and national statements to OCLC regarding Linked Data and DDC editorial team, 2015
- EDUG statement to OCLC regarding DDC editorial team, 2021